The Hampstead Junction Railway route between Willesden Junction (Low Level) and Camden Road (via Gospel Oak) opened in 1860, but at first there were no stations west of Brondesbury. The line was absorbed by the London and North Western Railway in 1867, but it was not until 1 June 1908 that a station at Brondesbury Park was opened.
Brondesbury is an affluent suburb near to Queens Park, opend in 1887 and named to honour Queen Victoria, and Tiverton Green. A pleasant and neat station which still retains a rural air.Brondesbury Park currently has the following London Overground (North London Line) services, which comprise Class 378 trainsets. Off-peak: 6tph to Stratford, 4tph to Richmond, 6tph to Clapham Junction. The station has wi-fi, a bridge and a waiting room, but no toilets.
Connections: London Buses route 206 serves the station.